Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Day Off

On the 1st day of November patch day cometh, and all was quiet in EvE.
So we have hardware upgrades again, more nodes, better routing and faster storage. I can almost hear the trolls preparing their bait for the forums as I type this. We can expect numerous threads on fansites bemoaning CCP and the Dev team for letting down the player base, I mean who expects the worlds largest MMORPG to be offline, let alone for 24hrs. Most of these forums whores probably don’t even pay to play EvE their Mummies and Daddies take it out of their allowance, they definitely have zero comprehension of how a serious network of computers works, let alone a SQL db with over 2 billion entities. If I am mistaken and these twats do know how to administer a system such as this then get a job with CCP and prove me wrong.
So to you forum moaners I say this, just shut the f#ck up you whiney good for nothing twats, if you don’t like it take your money and f#ck off and play SWG.

Anyway that’s got that off my chest, now I just have to figure what I am going to be doing on Wednesday after work. Its looking like I am going to have to spend time with the Mrs. Although it is an ex-corp mates birthday on Wednesday so it could be a good excuse to pop down the pub for an ale or two. Then back home for some drunken counterstrike source, its less expensive than drunken pvp in a Cerberus……

Whatever you decide to do with your day off, have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home