Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sneaky Sneaky Catchy Monkey

Just been out and got some kit for my new Covert Ops frigate, it cost be a bit, but it should be fun sneaking about behind enemy lines. The Covert Ops Cloak was a real rip off, imo its situations like this that are a flaw in CCP's Tech II blueprint release plan. You end up with a very limited supply of each item, and as is the case with the cloaking devices one or two players have the entire market. Don't get me wrong this isnt thier fault, but maybe a few more Tech II BPO's in the universe wouldnt hurt the market too much.

I am just finishing off learning some advanced cloaking skills so I can equip the module to test it out. Its a shame it doesnt look like it will fit on the Stealth Bombers, but I suppose this would make them far too lethal. I think even with Covert Ops IV its gonna be hard to fit much else to the thing, but we shall see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home