Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kali Test Update

I managed to get into Sigularity first time round this evening to take a look at Kali part 1. I only managed a quick look around the UI and in station screens and there appear to be some major changes. Firstly the escrow button has been replaced by Contracts, which I expect will be a stopgap until a whole new escrow system is worked out. You can do several types of contract from a items(s) for isk, much like escrow, to auctions or trades (items for items). At the moment there is a 1 million isk minimum for contracts and a 1% tax.
The map, well where to start... You have the existing old starchart map as it is now in game, and a new system map, where you can zoom out from the station, planet or wherever you are right out to a galaxy wide view. Bookmarks and other information is all available directly from this map screen. There is a 3rd map screen called inflight, or something like that, not had a look yet as it kicked me out when I tried to undock, and then the login queue was up to the 300 mark again.

I will attempt another session in singularity this afternoon I will try to get my hands on some new ships to test, and get the skills for salvaging etc. More to follow….

Here is a link to some pics of new stuff in kali so far

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home