Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Cold Turkey

Anyone shaking yet? Guess not, its only been down for a few hours so far. So how is everyone coping with no EVE for over 24 hours, shame it’s a bit chilly in The Big Room as its nice and sunny today. I have some character info scripts to play with this evening, so I can still do EVE type stuff, I may try to put together a secure database of all my corps members. One good thing about extended downtimes is you all come and look at my websites and forums, makes me feel wanted anyway…..

If anyone is up for a few rounds of Counterstrike this afternoon you know where to find me, if you don’t follow the link over there -->
You will need a password, but if you know me you know the password or at least know how to get it. If you still don’t know then just mail me and say Oi! Gimmie the password, I want to shoot your face off in CS. Its only passworded to keep idiots out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home